If you are reading this post it is most likely because
1. I sent you a Twitter Reply
2. You are currently following me
The reason I am writing this post is because I want to separate the Diamonds from the dirt.
In the past while Twitter has begun to overflow with;
spammers – Not enjoying these at all
Smut – The Internet really needs rules
Affiliate and Network Marketers – Nothing wrong in general. I just don’t want my screen filled with marketing every other minute.
Advertisers - I don’t want to be sold something every other minute either.
So I am asking you to decide if you want to continue to follow me.
So here is why I am on Twitter.
- I am PASSIONATE about Coaching. I want to share my insights as an Executive and Life Coach
- I am PASSIONATE about Business. I’ve been building businesses for over 25 years. I want to share what I have learned.
- I want to encourage you to think and feel deeply.
- I want to give in a way that will be of benefit to you.
- I want to make you laugh from your belly (with clean humor).
- Once in a while I even want to get you dancing.
I am not here to sell you anything. Though I plan to grow my coaching practice through the various social networks, I am not looking to “sell” my services. I am here to give value, and if you wish to hire me because of the value I give, then I will be honored to serve.
It’s up to you
If you feel that you would like to be Socially Networked with me you can:
- Tweet a reply with “Yes Follow” in it. – I will “lock” you in my followers list.
- Subscribe to my Blogcast.
- Subscribe in the RSS
If you don’t want to continue following then tweet reply “No Follow”, and I will block you so I do not disturb you again.
I hope this well help to create an environment where we can share great value with each other.
All the best,
Read Testimonials here